PartyCon is looking for volunteers!
We need friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated staff for the following duties:
- Tabletop Game checkout booth
- Video and tabletop tournament organizers
- Nerf duel judges
- Ushers, table watchers, and food and drink runners
- Will-call ticket booth
- Set-up/Tear-down assistants
All PartyCon volunteers must:
- Be 18+ years old.
- Be able-bodied (there may be some heavy lifting!).
- Be clean and well-groomed.
- Adhere to the highest standards of politeness, respect, and customer service.
- Provide their own transportation to and from the convention.
- Agree to an in-person meeting with the convention organizers (or, if that is impossible, a telephone interview)
- Meet with the organizers the evening before the convention (Thursday, December 29th) for final preparations and assignments.
These are not paying positions, but all approved volunteers will receive free three-day admission and a PartyCon t-shirt.
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please fill out the form below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org